Daily Dose of Green is a subscription box featuring eco-friendly, green, vegan and organic products. This one isn’t so much in the beauty sector, but instead offers a variety of products ranging from skincare to pets and household to cooking. Last week they offered a mystery box featuring some of their best sellers from the past year. Available for only $15, I jumped at the opportunity.
This box was packed to the brim with both full size and sample items. As expected, there was a great variety to choose from:
- Daddy Vans All Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish
- Kelapo Coconut Cooking Oil
- Jem Fruit Almond Slices
- Moody Sisters Organic Skincare Hydrating Scrub
- Be Natural Organics Daily Botanical Enzyme Peel
- Original Sprout Island Bliss Shampoo
- Essence of Vali Passion Massage and Bath Oil
- Bee All Natural Coconut Oil Soap
- ByValenti Lavender & Lime Body Oil
- Goody Good Stuff gummy candy
- Nardos Natural Lip Balm
Daily Dose of Green Review
I am very happy with the selection. I love these variety boxes that can introduce you to a little bit of everything and a lot of smaller businesses that you may not discover otherwise. And I definitely think I got my $15′s worth! There were also several coupons included for purchasing the full-size versions of some of these products. This was a special edition but the regular subscription is also only $15 per month.
Have you tried Daily Dose of Green? Tell me about your experience in the comments.