The June Birchbox was a collaboration with The Tig’s Meghan Markle. This box was to include top-notch favorites. Several of the items in this special edition box were previous features, but definitely some of my favorites.
My husband also received a sample of this Davines SU hair & body wash this month. No complaints! It smells good and this is a really good sample size.
Harvey Prince is a Birchbox favorite. They have feature Hello products several times over the past year or so. This month we got the body cream. It’s not my favorite fragrance, but it isn’t bad.
I’ll take all the Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow that I can get. I just used my Birchbox Points to order the full size a few weeks back after running out of my other samples. This is an excellent BB cream and one of the few that cover my dark spots to my satisfaction without having to resort to heavy foundations or concealers.
We have been receiving quite a few perfume samples lately. This month it is from Oribe. I really like the smell of this Cote d’Azur. It’s light, floral and slightly Caribbean.
I’ve received a sample of the Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel in the past. If you are looking for a peel, this is it. It really sloughs off that dead dull skin. And it’s acid-free, so it is more gentle than some.
We were also supposed to receive an eyeliner this month, but that’s on hold for now until the shipment comes in. I wasn’t too excited about it anyway, I have a hoard of eyeliner as it is, so no complaints here. We did receive a special prize code in our boxes. Mine was for 10% off a $50+ purchase.
Current Birchbox Shop Codes
- Spend $50 and get a free Cynthia Rowley Beauty Travel Essentials Kit!
- Buy any suncare product and use code SUMMERFUN to get a free COOLA After-Sun Lotion
- Spend $55 and get a free Acai Grapefruit Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream
- Spend $25 and use code TRANSFORM to get a free Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Deluxe Mini
- Spend $50 on beautyblender and get a free beautyblender Pure. Use code PUREBEAUTYBLENDER at checkout.