My May LOLI Box has arrived. This is such a cool new subscription. The company sends you all natural ingredients and essential oils every month for creating your own DIY beauty recipes. I’m super excited about this month’s box. There was so much in there!
The box always contains high quality, professional info cards (with pictures). These tell you about each item, its ingredients and best uses. You also receive a few recipe suggestions and utensils for creating your masterpieces.
I told you this was a full box! Inside I found:
- an ample sized empty glass jar
- empty lip balm tub
- two body butter blends – one for extreme dryness and skin problems and one that’s more calming
- two body & lip butter blends – one for chapped, itchy skin or lips and one for regular softening and soothing
- one nice big bottle of a Babassu/Hemp Oil blend – this is a super oil and can be used on the hair in addition to the skin
- five essential oil blends; Purify, Vanilla Almond Orange, Lemon Mint, Relief, De-Stress
I got to work right away making a lip balm. So simple.
I love concocting skin potions with my essential oils, so this is a subscription box I truly enjoy. I love experimenting with new DIY beauty recipes and ingredients. It’s not a cheap subscription box. This one is $38 per month (free shipping), but it’s well worth the investment in my opinion.