It was Catalog Day at the post office earlier this week. I usually toss these straight in the trash instead of hauling them home, but I saw makeup today. I couldn’t resist. I spotted some really great kits – and free gifts – that I wanted to pass along.
Sweet Indulgence Kit – This is the kit that caught my eye. It’s exclusive to Beauty Brands so I can’t find any good pics online. This is a photo from the catalog. The set includes:
- Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer in Champagne (2 oz)
- Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Medium (0.32 oz)
- Baked Eye Stripes in Plum Torte (0.16 oz)
- Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Pink Buttercream (0.176 oz)
- Laura Geller Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe Au Lait (0.3 oz)
- Laura Geller Retractable Powder Brush
I love these colors and I’m really intrigued by this Spackle. It has great reviews. This one has a retail value of $157 and you can pick it up for $42 right now.
Sweet Luxuries Kit – Another awesome kit here. This time with more neutral colors and a mascara. The value on this one is $141. Buy it for $59.
Free Gift with Purchase
Receive a free mini GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara with any $30 Laura Geller Beauty purchase.
Get $3.50 off any $10 product purchase with code EC9917 at checkout.