Target Beauty Boxes were made available earlier this week. As was to be expected, they sold out quickly. Three were available for purchasing this time; Men, Women and Natural. I picked up all three and two of them arrived today.
Target Women’s Beauty Box
Both came in holiday-themed sturdy boxes. Perfect for gifting! The women’s box was $10 (valued at $50) and included:
- L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara – Super charged volume meets intense spread for instantly glamorous lashes. Full size.
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen – Black Noir – This Pixi eye pencil delivers a liquid liner effect without the fuss & is free of parabens, mineral oil and preservatives. Target Exclusive.
- ChapStick 3-N-1 Total Hydration Lip Care – Infuse thirsty lips with renewing moisture for a smoother, healthier-looking smile. Target Exclusive. Full size.
- Revlon HD Lacquer – The name had me fooled. I thought this would be a nail polish. Not so! It’s a lip gloss. Full size.
- Hair Food Moisturizing Mask – Hair Food’s Moisturizing Mask pampers tired tresses with epic hydration. Each Beauty Box was to include this or Hair Food Thickening Solution. Full size.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – Revitalize dehydrated skin overnight with this mineral-rich, ionized gel mask infused with dreamy Sleepscent™. Target Exclusive.
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Kit – This cult classic boasts expertly matched shades that play perfectly together or can stand alone with effortless elegance. Full size.
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum – Get your holiday glow on with this hypoallergenic, anti-aging serum that smooths, hydrates and boosts radiance. Foil packet.
Target Men’s Box
This box was only $5 with a retail value of $20. It included:
- AXE Peace Shower Gel – Look, smell and feel great with a richly lathering wash infused with a blend of citrus, cedarwood and amber.
- Gillette ProGlide FlexBall Razor – Experience a close, comfortable shave with breakthrough blade technology designed to reach every angle. Full-size.
- Proraso Shaving Cream – This European grooming classic combines eucalyptus, menthol and shea butter to purify, tone and protect skin for the perfect shave.
- Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash – A cool, refreshing lather rinses away dirt and oil for clean, conditioned mug day after day.
- Dove Men+Care Dry Deodorant Spray – 48-hour protection meets zero wetness in a non-irritating, instant-dry spray formula. Full-size.
- Old Spice Swagger – Keep it sleek with a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that lathers up for impeccably clean hair – and leaves him smelling like a man.
With the exception of the deodorant, these were all travel size. Both boxes included coupons to target and other retailers.
I was very pleased with these purchases and can’t wait to receive the Naturals box. The Target boxes are sold out, but I do have a great list of inexpensive holiday sets available for under $15. Check it out!