If you are a regular follower of My Beauty Box Review, you may remember I introduced you to the owner of Posh Pak awhile back. The box has officially launched and arrived in my mailbox today.
This is one of the fanciest subscription boxes I have received to date. This shipping box is an eye-catcher for sure! I’m glad it wasn’t packed inside another brown box for all on its journey to miss.
The inside packaging was also stellar. This box would make any girl feel special. It has a definite “gift” feeling to it. I was also highly surprised by how many items were inside! It was packed.
Inside I found the following hair items:
- Ban.do Twist Scarf – I love this scarf. It is wired, so you can wear it in a number of ways. Put it in your hair, wrist or neck.
- Wispy Bands Headband
- Not Your Mother’s Hair Care Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt
- There was also a simple green hair tie wrapped around the pedicure strips and file.
In the beauty and fashion pile:
- Twinkle Candy Sucker
- Body Decorator Encrusted Star and Infinity Bracelet – I think I’ll be keeping this for myself. 😉
- Sally Hanson Salon Effect Pedicure Strips & nail file – The insert says this is bonus item. It’s a very cute design. I can’t imagine any teen girl turning these away. (I’m having flashbacks of the Lee Press-On Nails of my youth.)
- Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle! magnet
- Blamtastic Strawberry Shake Lip Balm – Speaking of flashbacks. How many flavors of lip balm did you have as a tween/teen?
And the big items…
- BYOU Magazine
- My Beauty Spot Zebra and Glitter Sleep Mask Set – This two-pack is perfect for a sleepover.
This is one of the funnest boxes I have received in awhile. It brought back a lot of memories from my own youth. I would have loved to receive a box like this growing up. And when signing up you can choose the age group:
- 13 & up
Posh Pak is available for $29 per month. Per the insert, the box I received had a retail value of around $80. It certainly surpassed the investment. This is definitely a box I would recommend.
Disclosure: This box was provided to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own.