I told you in yesterday’s sneak peek how excited I was (already) about the June Julep Maven box. We are seeing some great changes this month and being introduced to some great new products. Let’s take a look at the colors first, then move on to the rest of the story.
Freakin’ gorgeous! I would wear every single one of those. I love purple and metallics. Here’s what else is going on over there.
1. Full customization! You have the option to pick every single item that is shipped in your Maven box going forward. You will experience a slight price increase (from $19.99 to $24.99) but that is well worth it in my opinion to love everything you get. You are throwing more than that away every time to pass a color along that you don’t like.
2. New Oxygen products! I told you about these yesterday. A base and top coat with the signature oxygen therapy.
3. New box option: Maven Luxe – This is for the beauty lovers and includes $60 in fully customizable products. This month they are introducing “Time Machine,” a hand mask and sunscreen duo along with their Luxe Skin Repair Serum.
4. Featured color: Katerina – This says it is an iridescent top coat so I am assuming they are simply showing it over the top of the purple in this photo. This is an add-on.
5. I also saw a Mystery Polish and Mystery Grab Bag in my add-on selection. Oh, how we love a good mystery!
6. Free box code: I’ve got to go place my order. I’ll leave you with the new code for the Summer Welcome Box if you are not yet a Maven. You do not want to miss this box!
What are you most excited about this month?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...