Who’s ready for the April Beauty Box 5? I am! Our spoiler this month was the Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick. Let’s see what else was included.
My April Beauty Box 5 included:
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette Sample – This little palette has 3 colors; purple, copper and gold.
- Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick in Daring – This is one red lipstick! A little too red for my taste.
- Blum Natural All-Purpose Cleansing Wipes – This is my favorite item in the box. These makeup remover wipes are paraben-free and contain peppermint oil. This nice little container will keep them from drying out, and it’s portable.
- Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer – I have used Jergens Natural Glow products in the past and have really liked them. This is a 3-day sample. I will definitely use this one and may pick up the full-size as the weather gets warmer.
- Bonne Bell Lip Definer in Ash Rose
There was a lot more variety in this month’s box. Most of these are drugstore brands, but that isn’t always a bad thing. The box value in turn wasn’t off the charts this time, but it wasn’t too bad either. I would say it was in line with the $12.99 per month cost.
Don’t forget you can still get a free Bellapierre Cosmetics shimmer powder with quarterly and annual subscriptions!
What did you think of this month’s box?
Disclosure: This box was provided to me at no charge as part of the Beauty Box 5 Blogger Program. All opinions are my own.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...