I was very surprised to have only received a shipping notice this morning and yet my March Beauty Box 5 was waiting in my mailbox when I got there. If you recall, this month’s spoiler was the Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base. Let’s see what else was in there.
My March Beauty Box 5 included:
- Jane’s Pick All Natural Soaps in Kind – This scent is an orange, tangerine & vanilla blend. I don’t use bar soaps, but my husband loves them. I’ll add this one to his stash from Outlaw Soaps.
- Tree Hut Moisturizing Hand Cream in Tropical Mango – I received a small tube of the body lotion in this scent last year that I had kept on my nightstand for my hands. I just ran out! I love this scent so I am happy to see this one.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base – This is an all-in-one concealer, illuminator and eyeshadow primer. It blends well. I’m excited to try it.
- Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse – Anything for curly girls I am happy to receive! This mousse is infused with olive oil and is supposed to offer shape without the crunch. It smells awesome! I think I’ll review this one in a future post.
- Swissco Dual-Side Facial Pad – Let’s exfoliate!
Everything’s a keeper this month. I’m a very happy girl. This box is only $12.99 per month. You can get it here.
What’d you get this month? What product would you like to learn more about?
Disclosure: I received this box at no charge as part of the Beauty Box 5 Blogger Program. All opinions are my own.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...