It was only two days ago that I subscribed to the Wantable Makeup subscription. Imagine my surprise when the box showed up this morning already. I was hoping to be wowed, so let’s see if that happened.
This month Wantable teamed up with Jordan Liberty to curate a few of the boxes. My box contained the following:
- Liberty Republic SPELLBOUND Nail Lacquer in Belladonna (more on this one below)
- FACE Stockholm Pot Gloss in Unique – This is a red-tinted lip gloss. I’m not a big fan of pots when it comes to gloss but I will keep it at home to use with a brush. The color isn’t too bright or overwhelming for a red.
- Mistura Retractable Brush – This is one of my favorite items from this box. This brush is super soft and retractable. Great for on-the-go or at home. Love it!
- 3 Custom Color in Brown Sugar – I’m not a big wearer of brown shadow but I may have to give this one a shot. It can be used wet or dry and as an eyeshadow or liner.
- Sorme Anti-Aging Foundation Enhancer – This is just a foil packet, but I’m excited to try it. This is supposed to even out skin discolorations, fill in wrinkles and provide a shine-free, poreless finish. Apply after your moisturizer and allow to dry before applying foundation.
The new Liberty Republic SPELLBOUND collection was released exclusively through Wantable in March. This collection features seven shades, including Belladonna which was in my box. I so love this color. Very classy and feminine.
Very pleased with this box! As a subscriber the cost is only $36 per month ($40 for a one-time shipment). Not counting the sample, the total box value was $73+.
Today is only March 1. Order now to reserve your March Makeup Box.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...