My husband’s Jacked-in-a-Box arrived today. This is a fitness supplement sample subscription from the editors of Muscle & Fitness, FLEX and Men’s Fitness magazines. Each box includes at least 5 samples, a workout and a one-year subscription to one of the above magazines.
Our February Jacked-in-a-Box included:
- Beast Amphetalean in Orange Cooler
- BSN Syntha-6 in Chocolate Cake Batter – my husband’s favorite
- Promax Lower Sugar Bar in chocolate fudge – I’m really excited about this protein bar. It’s sweetened with Stevia and only 140 calories. It’s also gluten-free, kosher and vegetarian.
- Snac ZMA Nightcap – This is a nighttime recovery drink and I believe this is our first introduction to this product. It’s apple-berry flavor.
- GAT JetFuel Superburn
- Gaspari Superdrive in Strawberry Kiwi
Another nice little box. Join by March 6 to be one of the first to try BSN Isoburn!
Disclosure: I receive a complimentary Jacked-in-a-Box as part of their blogger program. All opinions are my own.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...