We have been looking forward to February as this month Birchbox is collaborating with Us Weekly editor Gwen Flamberg. The theme for February is “Step and Repeat” and the featured products are all about getting red-carpet ready.
As I have watched some of the February reviews roll out I’ve done a lot of wishing. Please don’t send me that. Please do not let my box include any more of those. When I opened my Birchbox, this is what I found:
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara – This is an all-natural mascara and is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Agave Healing Oil Treatment – This product smooths unmanageable, frizzy hair. I wouldn’t go that far in describing mine, but I’ll hold onto this until the summer heat rolls around.
- Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 BB Cream – I was hoping for some more BB or CC cream soon. Score on this one!
- DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew – DDF makes some great products. This is a fast-absorbing moisturizer perfect for my oily skin.
- Harvey Prince Hello – This smells really good. Flowery. Reminds me of Spring, which I hope will be here soon. 😉
Good job, Birchbox! I’m a very happy subscriber this month. I’ll definitely get my $10 investment back in fun this month. What do you think?