Several months back there was a Living Social deal on Pijon Box and I picked up a three-month sub. This subscription targets college students with boxes available for men, women or neutral. I picked up the men’s box. February was our third and final month.
Pijon Box usually includes items that make living away from home more pleasurable. We’ve seen everything from snacks to playing card. Our February box included:
- Bamboo Toothbrush by Brush with Bamboo
- Oat Works Oatmeal Beverage in Strawberry Banana – my husband enjoys the funky drinks we get in sub boxes
- Bamboo Straws by Brush with Bamboo – I’m not quite sure how I feel about these. I appreciate the concept but I’m not sure I could get used to them.
- Go! Towel Mini – I’m definitely throwing these in my purse! Someday it may be Spring again and you never know when you will get hit with a stray storm. These unfold to 12×20.
- popbar Hot Chocolate on a Stick – There should be a rule in the sub box world that chocolate must be sent in twos. Who wants to share chocolate?
- Reviver Clothing Refresher Wipes – Another purse item. My husband got these in a recent Birchbox as well.
This is going to be our last box. I won’t be renewing right now. Pijon Box is $29 per month and for that price I just don’t feel any “Wow!” We subscribe to a few higher end boxes (Wantable, Bespoke Post, Quarterly) and when those boxes arrive and are opened you are left feeling excited and satisfied that it was a good investment. I’m just not getting that here. We’ve gotten some good items, but nothing to write home about. When compared to Co-Ed Supply, Pijon could step things up.
If you would like to try Pijon Box for yourself, you can do so through their website. And please let me know in the comments if you think I’m mistaken.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...