My husband’s February Birchbox Man box has arrived. This month’s theme was “Gentlemen’s Code” and was to include “vintage brands” and “etiquette essentials.”
My husband’s box included:
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner – My husband informed me he doesn’t need this. Fine by me. I’ll take it.
- English Landry Signature – He’s always excited to receive cologne samples. This one has heavy notes of citrus. In my opinion, it smells a little too much like bug spray.
- Schulz & Malley Brushless Shave Cream – My husband has become a huge fan of these shave creams since becoming a sub box fanatic.
- Schulz & Malley Cleansing Face Wash – We’ll always take more face wash (and lotion)!
- Page Stationery Art of Manliness notecards & envelopes – He was not thrilled with the bonus item. Frankly, I don’t know how excited he would have been about any of them this month. He does use collar stays, but he already has some. He’s not much for ball caps either. I can at least use the stationery.
Not the most exciting Birchbox Man, but not a total fail either. My husband has discovered so many new products – apparently he needs more eye cream (what’s going on here?) – that it’s worth the investment. And Birchbox’s Points system can’t be beat. I am able to buy a lot of full size items without spending a penny.
Birchbox Man is available for $20 per month and there is currently a two-week projected waitlist. Sign up today.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...