It’s Birchbox time! January’s theme was “Go Time.” This month’s samples included emerging trends and items to help make those resolutions a reality.
There are several Birchbox variations sent out each month. This month I received:
- 100% Pure French Lavender Hand Buttercream (3 samples)
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Nail Rock Caviar – Oh, so pretty! I cannot wait to try this…regardless of what my husband thought. 😉
- Paula’s Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster – I have a few sun spots and have tried a few things over the years without much luck. I’m excited to see the results of this serum, especially considering it doesn’t appear to have the bleaching effects of some I have tried. And it is supposedly great for acne-prone skin. Yay!
- Ahmad Tea London (3 bags) – One of my resolutions is to give up diet soda this year. I have been stocking up on flavored tea samples as my alternative. I’m happy to accept these.
Fabulous stuff! I can’t wait to try everything in this month’s Birchbox. I will be passing along the dry shampoo to my sister, but the rest is mine!
The women’s Birchbox is available for just $10 per month. There is currently an estimated 2-week wait for an invite.
What did you think of this month’s box? And what did you receive?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...