So many people stop by MyBeautyBoxReview.com looking for an inexpensive subscription box either for themselves or for their teen daughters. Beauty Box 5 is always towards the top of that recommendation list. At only $12.99 per month, it is rare to not get your money’s worth and then some.
The January Beauty Box 5 included several great essentials.
- H20 Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash – This has such a fresh, clean scent. And it’s unisex. You can share. (If you want, of course.)
- Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil – This has a grapefruit scent. Love grapefruit!
- Swissco Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves – Great for scrubbing off rough dead skin.
- Jergens Daily Moisturizer – For using after you slough off those dead skin cells.
- Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm – This is a gluten-free, petroleum-free, non-GMO, animal-safe, organic lip balm. Though it is made from coconut oil, I don’t detect much coconut smell or taste. It is a good lip balm nonetheless.
- “That Awkward Moment” Mirror Compact – this was a bonus item promoting the upcoming release of “That Awkward Moment.”
I’m very pleased with the variety and value of this month’s Beauty Box 5. Order by January 31 to receive this box free! You will also receive a free card to Soap.com when subscribing.
Disclosure: I receive a complimentary subscription to Beauty Box 5 as part of the blogger program. All opinions are my own.