Bestowed is one of my favorite healthy food subscription boxes. There are usually around five to six full-size samples included. There is always a good variety of items and almost always the products are new to us. This month was no different.
The December Bestowed Box included:
- Ginger-Peanut Quinoa Clusters (only 130 calories for 8 pieces. Yay!)
- KIND Snacks Dark Chocolate Chili Almond Bars – we have gotten this bar in a few boxes this year, but we don’t mind. It’s delicious.
- Pacific Natural Foods Simply Stock – you can never have enough stock on hand. I love to cook, so this won’t last long.
- Saffron Road Food Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce – not a fan of curry, but I have a sister who is. Merry Christmas!
- Snikiddy Baked Cheddar Cheese Fries – Yum! And 50% less fat than potato chips.
- Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip – I’m glad I received the Bestowed box before my grocery run. I don’t keep plain Greek yogurt on hand, so I picked some up.
Also included was a coupon for Saffron Road.
Saturdays are usually Movie or UFC Day in the Nelson home, so I whipped up the Simply Organic dip when we got home from grocery shopping last night. This dip has half the calories of a traditional sour cream dip. It’s going to go great with chips, veggies and even the wings I have planned for later.
Bestowed is $19 per month, but I do have a coupon available for my readers good through December 31. Get your first box for $10 with HELLOYUM40.
Disclosure: I received this box for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...