A full mailbox today. Just how I like it! Moving on to the December Birchbox…
“Sparkle & Shine” is the name of the game over at Birchbox this month. The notecard says it is time to celebrate. Let’s see if their box gives us a reason to!
Included in my December Birchbox:
- Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy in Midnight Monarch scent – This smells so good! It also absorbs quickly so no greasy aftermath.
- Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher – This is a peel for sensitive skin. It doesn’t need wet skin or washed off so you can use it anytime.
- LAQA & Co Lil’ Lip Duo – This apparently comes as a two-stick duo and subscribers received one of the two shades. I *think* I received Bossy Boots though it may be Ring of Fire.
- Lulu Organics Lavendar + Clary Sage Hair Powder – I have never used a hair powder, but I guess this would be the perfect time to give it a whirl.
- ChocoPod mini chocolate bars – Mine was flavored Orange-a-Go-Go. It won’t last long. 😉
This was a nice little box! Birchbox is available for only $10 per month. You have until the 16th to order to get the December shipment. Plus, for a limited time, get a free Birchbox Pouch with the purchase of a subscription. Use code BBZIP at checkout.
What did you get this month? Let me know in the comments.Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...