Beauty Box 5 has really stepped up their game these past few months, in my opinion. This month’s theme was “naughty and nice.” December’s box included several products I was happy to see.
My December Beauty Box 5 contained:
- NYX Cosmetics “Love in Rio” Eyeshadow Palette – This was our spoiler this month. We always love seeing full-size products. These neutral colors would work for just about anyone.
- Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion – I can’t get enough lotion samples. I keep a bottle in every purse during the winter months. Think you have too many? Your local food pantry gladly accepts toiletries.
- Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper – And there is no way you can have too much lip gloss. Impossible! I really like this color and it isn’t “goopy.”
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer – I have oily skin so water-based moisturizers are a must. This one goes on smooth and has a nice scent.
- Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother – Cooler months can mean rough heels and elbows. This scrubber will take care of that.
This was such a great box! Discount codes for NYX and Ofra were also included. For only $12.99 per month, I highly recommend subscribing to Beauty Box 5. Or gifting!
What did you think of this month’s box?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...