This is my husband’s second month of Bespoke Post. I think this one quickly rose to the top of his favorites list. These are high quality, high value shipments, and he gets to choose just which box he wants each month. Available Bespoke Post boxes for November included Refresh and The Butcher. He chose Refresh.
The Bespoke Post Refresh box included the following:
- Blue Claw Co dopp kit
- Double Hitter 2-in-1 shampoo/condition from MITCH by Paul Mitchell (full size)
- Clean Cut Styling Cream from MITCH by Paul Mitchell (full size)
- Gold Moss Scrub by Sasquatch Soap (full size)
- Creamo Cream face wash (full size)
- Gold Bond powder (sample)
- Gold Bond lotion (sample)
- drinkwell Detox (sample)
- GNC Meta-Ignite (15 pills)
These boxes are such a great value. Dopp kits alone from Blue Claw Co run $65 to $90 – far more than we pay for the monthly subscription. And many of the included products are usually full size!
He loved everything in here with the exception of the drinkwel. We don’t drink so we don’t have much need for a specialized multivitamin for drinkers. Everything else was a score however.
Bespoke Post runs $45 per month. You can get your first month 25% off with code WINGMAN25. Check out the available boxes and get one ordered for yourself, your husband or as a gift!Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...