This is our second month with Pijon Box and we’re really enjoying it. I ordered my husband the men’s subscription when a deal was running on LivingSocial a few months back. This is a subscription for college students, but it could please just about anyone.
Our November Pijon Box included:
- Mamma Chia Squeeze (2 pouches) – My husband likes these for an on-the-go snack.
- tapaz2go hummus and lentil chips – I’m a big hummus addict so I considered hiding this one away. Humus was a frequent sub treat this month, and I’m not complaining!
- revitaPOP B12 Vitamin Lollipops – Something different, but we will give it a go.
- Joshua Tree Body Wash – My husband really liked the scent of this wash and started using it right away.
- Light My Fire Sporks (3) – He takes his lunch everyday. This way I don’t have to worry about my good silverware going missing (and he doesn’t have to worry about me forgetting to pack it).
- EZ Squeezees – These are reusable squeeze pouches. Fill them with yogurt, applesauce or pudding.
I love that this box is heavy on the snacks as we are not currently subscribed to any foodie subs (that needs to change). These are all products we will use and enjoy. Pijon Box is $29 per month.
What did you think of this month’s Pijon Box?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...