Glossybox continues to prove it is one of the best beauty sample subscriptions on the market. October’s box was a collaboration with the beauty website Byrdie and several amazing products were included.
For the most part, Glossyboxes usually include the same products for everyone. I believe this month there were two Sesha sent out, but all other items were the same. My October Glossybox included:
- Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve ($16.50)
- Bulgari Eau Parfume Au the Vert Eau de Cologne (deluxe sample)
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream (deluxe sample)
- Sesha Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Mask ($9)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara ($23)
This box had a value of $48.50 even without the samples. Bulgari is a brand we have seen in Glossybox several times this year, and I’m not complaining. I had loved every scent so far. The lip salve is perfect for the upcoming winter months. It’s not only a light color, but also has some tingly healing and protecting properties.
Glossybox is available for only $21 per month. Use code BODY to receive a free BODYOGRAPHY Every Finish Powder with any new monthly, 3, 6, 12 month regular subscription ($30 value).Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...