Bestowed is a healthy food box that has been on my list, yet I hadn’t had a chance to try yet. When they offered to send me a box last week, I was happy to accept. We are always on the lookout for healthy, on-the-go food items.
The Bestowed box that arrived today was a beast! I couldn’t wait to see what was weighing in so heavy.
This one was packed! Included in the September Bestowed shipment:
- La Tortilla Factory White Whole Wheat Soft Wrap Minis (8 count)
- Funky Monkey Fruit Snacks
- Happy Family Happy Squeeze Greek Yogurt
- Nonni’s THINaddictives Cranberry Almond Thins
- Pacific Natural Foods Hazelnut Chocolate Dairy-Free Milk
- Pearls Black Olives to Go
- Popcorn, Indiana FIT Popcorn
- Somersault Snack Co Cinnamon Crunch Somersaults
The insert reads “Hello Yum.” I think it’s right! There is not a thing in here that I wouldn’t eat. I’m especially excited about those to-go cups of olives. Where has that been all my life? Also included was a pamphlet with further information, recipes and tips for each item. A coupon for HappySqueeze Pouches was also provided.
I’m half-tempted to hide this box from my husband and deny its existence. I really don’t want to share. But, I’m nice. And I know my husband loves those squeezable yogurts. 😉
The Bestowed subscription is $19 per month or $209 annually. Definitely not out of bounds for health food items and certainly not of line for a discovery program. You can take $9 off your first box with code HELLOTEN093!
What do you think of Bestowed?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...