I have been anxiously awaiting the June Glossybox which was a collaboration with fashion illustrator Dallas Shaw. It arrived this morning. Let’s take a look inside!
I love Glossybox packaging anyway. They are always stylish durable boxes that are great for shipping and gifts. This month’s box blows it out of the water. Check out that design.
One surprise (for me) this month was the Oscar de la Renta fragrance samples. I knew they were coming, but most discovery programs will send subscribers one sample from the collection. Glossybox sent all six scents. I can’t wait to try them.
Here I am telling you about this month’s products and I haven’t shown you yet. Here’s a pic:
I mentioned on my Facebook Page a few days back that I thought dry oils would be “feature of the month.” So far, I have been correct. Julep included one in their July box, Glossybox sent c.Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist. It smells great.
Here’s a full rundown of this month’s samples:
- c.Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist: $8
- Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries: $150
- Philip B. Lovin’ Leave-In Conditioner: $8 (full size)
- SpaRitual Nail Polish: $12 (full size)
- tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick: $14.50 (full size)
- **prices reflect full size product. Items were samples unless otherwise indicated.
Just in full-size product the Dallas Shaw Glossybox was valued at $34.50. That is before the dry oil mist and fragrance samples. Excellent value for $21 per month!