Thank goodness a box finally arrived today! I have been experiencing withdrawals, and I’m tired of stalking tracking numbers. 😉 The June Birchbox is one I have been anxiously awaiting as the company is in the midst of rebranding and they have been promising a great shipment. Upon opening, there were two things that immediately caught my eye. Can you guess which ones?
My June Birchbox Included:
- Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection in Reign in Spain: $8
- DevaCurl 3-Step System: $19 each
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeline: $15 (full size)
- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: $32.95
- Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Nail Files: $5 (full size)
- Bonus Product: Postcards (est. $1.50)
- **Prices reflect full size product. Products were samples unless otherwise indicated.
I loved all of the Wanderlust colors available, but this coral is really up my alley. What a great hue, and it is going to go great with a summer tan.
The next product I was immediately crushing on was the DevaCurl samples. As a curly-haired girl, I am always on the lookout for great products. Birchbox has more than delivered in this category in the past, so I can’t wait to give these samples a spin.
Even though the previous mentions were what caught my attention first, everything in here is great.
- The exfoliating cleanser is for your face and it has a clean lemon smell that I love.
- Almost all of my recent beauty boxes have included an eyeliner, but I haven’t received any liquid liners. This was a nice surprise.
- We don’t see Lifestyle Bonuses often in the women’s Birchbox. As much as I complain about those often sent in Birchbox Man, I love a good nail file. The size is perfect for travel or your everyday handbag.
This was a good box and a great value, in my opinion. If you are not currently subscribed to Birchbox and are interested, get on the waitlist immediately. I think the wait for an invite is currently about 8 weeks for the women’s box.
Are you a Birchbox subscriber? What was in your box?Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...