It’s time for the May Glossybox review. This was Glossybox’s first anniversary and there were a few extra goodies in this month’s box.
My May Glossybox included:
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact: $60
- Etre Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mash: $39.50
- European Wax Center The Exfoliate: $38
- European Wax Center Slow It Body Lotion: $20
- My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer: $68
- Nicka K New York Absolute! Perfume Stick in Lux 369: $14.99 (Full Size)
- Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray: $19.95
- **Prices reflect full-size. Products were sample size unless otherwise indicated.
- Glossybox Mag (included in every shipment)
- Free Wax at European Wax Center locations
- Coupon for free Sebastian Shaper or Shaper Plus with any Sebastian purchase at ULTA.
I have to admit I was a little relieved that this box included more skincare items than cosmetics. I have been on overload lately. Not that I’m complaining! 😉
This month’s winners so far are the mattifying moisturizer (great for the summer months and I just ran out) and the color control compact which is a multi-purpose SPF/moisturizer/complete coverage.
One thing that I love about Glossybox is that they often introduce me to products I would not otherwise pick up myself. And the value is always great. There is almost always a full size product included.
Visit Glossybox to learn more or start your subscription. Don’t forget June’s box will be a collaboration with Dallas Shaw. It’s sure to be a hit!Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...