Based on what some other subscribers were receiving in the May Birchbox Man boxes, I really wasn’t looking for my husband’s this month. In fact, I did not even tear into it right away like I usually do. I should have. It ended up being a really good box.
My Husband’s Birchbox Man May Box included:
- Benta Berry G-1 Facial Cleanser: $14
- Molton Brown Re-charge Black Pepper Bodywash: $30
- COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: $32
- Benjo’s Shoeloaces: $8 (Full Size)
- Bread & Boxers Boxer Briefs: $18 (Full Size)
- **Prices reflect full-size product. Items are deluxe samples unless otherwise indicated.
How stinkin’ cute are those boxer briefs? And they are super soft. The Benta Berry G-1 Cleanser smells amazing! And this is a generous sample. Certainly enough for two people, wouldn’t you say? 😉 I was looking forward to the black pepper body wash, but the smell isn’t what I was expecting. It’s still good, just not what I had anticipated based on a black pepper home fragrance I buy. The husband can have that one for himself, in addition to the rest of the box.
I guess I need to admit I was wrong. I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions based on what others were receiving. This is another great little box. The Birchbox Man subscription is $20 per month. The two lifestyle bonuses alone were $26 this month. The sample products only add more value.
P.S. Please make sure you are signed up for my newsletter. I have several reveals scheduled for the next two days. You won’t want to miss them!Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...