My husband’s April JackedPack arrived yesterday. For him, this program is the epitome of a discovery program. Every month his box introduces him to new products that he later goes on to purchase in full-size form. He is currently subscribed to the smallest Heavyweight Pack for $14.50. Larger subscriptions are available as well.
His April JackedPack Included:
- NO2 Black Full Cycle by MRI: $99.99
- Whey Fantastic by Excel Sports Nutrition: $29.88
- Nanostim by MuscleTech: $29.99
- Endocrine-IGF by Betancourt Nutrition: $58.99
- Speed X3 by Lecheek: $49.99
- Power Shock by VPX Sports: $39.97
- Alarm by Image Sports: Available only at GNC
- OhYeah! Bars by ISS Research (2): $36.99
- **prices reflect full-size product
The April box again included a great variety of products for pre-workout, recovery and protein. This month there were also samples to help promote deeper sleep. There was a neat little motivation card included with this month’s box where you could write down the fitness goals you would like to achieve before your next JackedPack arrives.
The full-size versions of featured products are always discounted and have free shipping throughout the month. I was excited to see one of the discounts was 40%! That is great savings.
On a side note: When we purchased a full-size product last month we were given the option to add a handful of samples to our order for a few additional dollars. Do it! We received what I believe would be equivalent to another monthly box, and they were products other than what was in the monthly shipment. What a great value!