Conscious Box announced an Earth Day promotion earlier this month offering a 50% discount. This was a subscription box I hadn’t yet tried so I placed my order. My April Classic shipment arrived yesterday.
My box included the following:
- Lafes Lip Balm in Tangerine Lemon
- Celestial Seasonings Antioxidant Max Wellness Tea
- MRM 100% All Natural Whey Rich Vanilla
- Organic Food Bar Active Greens Protein Chocolate Covered
- Earthrise Spirulina Natural
- QSpeed Fast Melt CoQ10
- GoGo Squeeze AppleApple
- Coromega Omega3 Tropical Orange
- Totlogic Body Lotion
- Seventh Generation Mandarin Refreshing Facial Cleansing Cloths
- Earth Friendly Products Ultra Dishmate
- HealthForce SuperFoods Vitamineral Green
- Nurturme Plump Peas Dried Organic Babyfood
- $1.50 Off Seventh Generation Coupon
Conscious Box is more of a lifestyle subscription than a beauty box, so I wasn’t surprised with the contents. I chose the Classic option, but there are Vegan and Gluten-Free varieties as well.
Even though I don’t take a lot of supplements, my husband will enjoy a lot of these samples. Conscious subscriptions run $19.95 per month. With 14 samples of various sizes in my box, I don’t see any issues with the value. While I don’t think there is a double or triple return here, I do not think it was a skimpy box. Considering I used the EARTHMONTH coupon code and got my box for only $9.97, I’m rather happy with the shipment.