My husband’s Birchbox Man shipment finally arrived today. I had took a glance at the contents prior so I was anxiously awaiting this one. I was a little disappointed with the March box, but they may have redeemed themselves for now.
The April theme was “Turn It Up.” My husband’s box included the following:
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash: $20
- Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream: $49
- StriVectin Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles: $65
- Atelier Cologne Mistral Patchouli: $70
- Triple C Designs Portable Speaker: $29
- **Prices reflect full size products
I am very pleased with this box. My husband travels a lot so these well-packaged samples are awesome. The only foil sample was the Oribe Moisturizing Cream and I’ll be the one to use that anyway. And, he always loves when they send cologne samples. He’ll be pleased as well, I’m sure.
The speaker alone more than covered the cost of the box ($20 for the men’s option). The rest of the box was high in value in my opinion also.
Visit Birchbox to learn more or start your subscription. And don’t forget to let me know what you had in your box!Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...