It is time for our first reveal as our monthly subscription boxes have started rolling in. First up is the Birchbox Man February 2013 box. This month’s theme was surviving the winter in style. Watch the opening of the box and hop down below for a list of the contents.
My husband’s box contained the following:
- Keratase Bain Capital Force Densifying Shampoo – $38 (sample)
- Niche for Men Male Deodorizing Wipes – $15 (two wipes)
- PRORASO Shaving Cream – Refreshing and Toning Formula – $10 (sample)
- Cartier Declaration Essence – $105 (sample)
- Jack Robie Pocket Square – $25
- Birchbox Man Shoehorn – $18
The cost of a Birchbox Man subscription is $20 per month. The lifestyle bonuses alone (pocket square and shoehorn) more than covered the cost. The cologne smells absolutely delicious and the PRORASO Shaving Cream is something I was telling my husband just last week that I thought he should try.
We are happy with the contents and our (I mean my husband’s) first box. The lifestyle bonuses may not have been for every man this month, but that is how these discovery programs work. One month is it perfect for you. Next month it may be perfect for the next guy. The value is definitely here however.
You can order your Birchbox Man subscription or any of the items in this month’s box on the Birchbox website.
Enter text here to go at the beginning and/or end of your posts...